Regular tickets are sold out
Regular tickets are sold out. We are still accepting applications for sponsored tickets. Read more down the page about applying for sponsored tickets.
If you are looking for a regular ticket – join our waiting list to be notified when one becomes available.
You can buy both regular and sponsored tickets. Both cost £60.
- Regular tickets let you attend the conference, and give you access to our Slack channel to network with other delegates.
- Sponsored tickets are tickets we will assign to delegates from underrepresented groups, or to those who would find it otherwise difficult to attend. You can read more about how to apply for sponsored tickets in the information below.
Whilst we want to keep conference tickets affordable, we understand that not everyone might be able to attend.
This is why we have created the option to sponsor tickets.
Sponsored tickets are tickets for underrepresented groups.
If you purchase any number of sponsored tickets, we will ensure that they go to people who could not enjoy the conference without your help.
These might be students or guests who can greatly benefit from participating but are held back by their circumstances.
Please note the following;
- The majority of sponsored tickets will be allocated on a first come – first served basis.
- Sponsored tickets do not cover delegate travel expenses or accommodation.
- If you have a disability and need to attend with a carer, please let us know. We will provide a ticket for your carer too.
How do I apply for a sponsored ticket?
Write to us at email@example.com and we’ll take the conversation from there.
Why sponsor a ticket?
If you sponsor a ticket you will:
- Make a contribution towards the diversity of the event.
- Demonstrate your organisation’s interest in accessibility and inclusivity.
If you sponsor a ticket, we will happily display your organisation’s logo along with the link to your site on our website.
We will also include a paragraph that describes your organisation – so that you could join the ranks of those, who care about accessibility, inclusion and the power of knowledge sharing!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
Having problems with buying tickets?
While we pride ourselves on walking the talk, unfortunately, we have been unable to source a ticketing platform that is going to work easily for everyone.
If this impacts you, please email us at email@example.com and we will help.
Apologies for the less than ideal service.
We process credit/debit payments via Stripe. If you have payment issues or must use a different method again, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.